Atlanta SHE-E-Os! You ready to come Workshop & Wine with Eleanor's Place Member Bridgette Boucha?
What is it?
A 3 part in-person Workshop & Wine series hosted by Bridgette Boucha, CPA, Founder of The Betterment Project
Who is this for?
Female business owners & builders who are ready to GO BIG in their business are looking for tools, support, community and maybe a little wine to bring it all together.🍷
What will we cover?
- Wednesday 10/21/20 7pm-8:30pm Diversifying Your Revenue Streams
- Wednesday 10/28/20 7pm-8:30pm Developing Your 60 Day Plan to Finish 2020
- Wednesday 11/4/20 7pm-8:30pm Designing Your 2021 Forecast
You will leave this series with:
- Brand new connections with female business bosses just like you
- Real time design, review and feedback about your revenue streams
- A focused, intentional 60 day plan carefully curated by you, for you
- Your full year 2021 revenue forecast to provide visibility to your TRUE business potential
- A fire in your belly, a hustle in your heart and a group of lady bosses in your corner!
Due to the current environment, each workshop is limited to 15 spaces available so be sure to secure yours asap!
Link to register here http://bit.ly/bridgetteworkshopATL